by S.
   the posts   navigates  
02 January 2016 | 15:28


               It is already in the year of 2016. Not planning to come out with any new resolutions and whatnot cause it would only be forgotten as the time passes by. Amazingly, last year was amazing as I get to travel and see places. Believe me, my first plane ride was only when I was 20. And I went to more than 3 countries in a year, how amazing is that. Alhamdulillah I enjoy every second of it.

               There was definitely a downside to that year itself. Still a going on process in finding out happened to me. Which of course not a huge deal, just it got me restricted with what I am able to do. Anyhow, here are some pictures I would like to share with you guys.

If ever anybody is going to see this post though.

Photo by S.

Photo by S.

Photo by S.

Photo by S.


Photo by S.


by S.